WHO CAN USE HAIR ACTIVIST?
If you experience any of the following issues, AÉDE Hair Activist could be a good fit for you.
- Hair that’s fine, thinning, shedding excessively or dull.
- Dry or brittle hair that’s prone to snapping.
- Damage caused by colour, chemicals or hot tools.
- Postpartum hair loss.
- Stress-related hair loss.
- An oily or itchy scalp.
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Low immunity.
- A history of taking medication or antibiotics.
For adult use only. Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Seek medical advice before consumption, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently had surgery, been in a major accident or suffered a heart attack. Contains fish products. Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. (A daily dose for adults of 150 micrograms should not be exceeded.) Individual results may vary. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet. Store below 30ºC in a cool, dry place. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.